Dr. Shiyan Zhang, L. Ac., O.M.D.
Dr. Zhang received her Doctorate Degree in Chinese Medicine at Liao Ning Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) University, one of the most respected in China.
She completed both TCM and Western Medicine courses, and began working in 1994 as an acupuncturist and physician at Tie Ling City Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital, where she was honored as an outstanding doctor for three consecutive years.
Honors and credentials
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Clean Needle Technical Council of College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (CCAOM)
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Idaho
- Published thesis on Acupuncture in Weight Control
- Published thesis on Acupuncture in Treatment for Acne