Dr. Ying Wang, L. Ac., O.M.D.
Dr. Wang earned his Doctorate Degree in Acupuncture at Liao Ning Traditional Chinese Medicine University in 1992. There, he studied under the internationally renowned acupuncturist, Dr. Peng Jing Shan.
Dr. Wang became the Director of Tie Ling City Center Hospital where he received the Liao Ning Province Science Award for his work in therapy and acupuncture. He has success in treatment of stroke, as well as pain relief of soft tissue disease and disc back pain.
Honors and credentials
- National Certification for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Council of Colleges of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Idaho
- Published in Acupuncture Journal of Medicine for special treatment of frozen shoulder
- Doctorate Degree of Chinese Medicine